Membership of the club is open to any person. Benefits include:
- Unlimited use of the courts during daylight hours (competition has priority)
- Use of clubhouse facilities
- Ability to book lights for night tennis
- Ability to play in any competition offered by the club
- Access to play in club championships
- Invitations to club events
6 Monthly Fees
Family membership is $185 (includes a $50 Maintenance levy which is refunded from next seasons fees if family members attend a working bee or fundraising event in the 6 month membership period).
Adult membership is $100 (includes a $25 Maintenance levy as above)
* Senior / Student membership is $80 (includes a $25 Maintenance levy)
Social membership is $60
Emergency Players (must become a full member if 3 or more games are played )
Junior membership is $55 per child (includes a $10 Maintenance levy)
Key - $20 annual fee (note must be an adult club member to purchase a key).
* To qualify for the Senior Membership rate, members must have attained the age of 65 years prior to the 1st July of the year subscriptions are due.
Ball and light money is required to be paid with membership. Fees are as follows and apply for each team you play in:
- Adult DVTA Night competition ($70 per person)
- Adult DVTA Day competition ($15 per person)
- Junior NEJTA Saturday competition ($30 per person)
- Junior DVTA Saturday competition ($15 per person)
- Junior DVTA Friday Night competition ($30 per person)
Fees are quoted for 6 months.
Application for membership documents below:
If you are having trouble opening this form you may need the latest version of Adobe Reader. To get this go to https://get.adobe.com/reader/ and download Adobe Reader